MAPPING OF SITE BOUNDARIES
Aerial photography is one of the most efficient and fastest methods of obtaining, studying and presenting objective spatial data for topographic plans, construction monitoring, etc. However, when selecting right equipment for the task, the customer should carefully consider equipment requirements and potential risks within the boundaries of inhabited localities:
- RPAS flights over populated areas pose an increased risk to the safety of people and their property;
- As a result, a vertical take-off and a precise vertical landing must be available;
- In urban and rural environments, the radio frequencies are always cluttered with electromagnetic radiation from various domestic and industrial equipment, such as Wi-Fi routers, wireless gadgets, and even some construction tools;
- Malfunctions of the magnetometer sensors in the zones of magnetic anomalies cause some RPAS models to fall as their flight becomes unpredictable.
FIXAR 007 drone aerial photography package fully presents a solution to the challenges faced by the customer:
- FIXAR 007 aerodynamic design allows take-off and landing vertically on unprepared sites with an accuracy of 2 meters;
- The aircraft is resistant to winds up to 12 m/s;
- FIXAR 007 has an operational capacity of 60 minutes and cover a distance of 60 km in a single flight, not requiring a catapult for take-off or a parachute for landing as most RPAS type aircraft;
- The FIXAR 007 autopilot system uses security algorithms. If satellite signal is lost, the aircraft using the built-in inertial sensor will continue its flight plan until the communication with the satellites is reestablished. If the communication with the satellite is not restored within two minutes, the aircraft as a security measure will return to the take-off location using azimuth data. In the event of low battery the aircraft will perform a soft vertical landing;
- The aircraft system’s operate in a fully autonomous mode from take-off to landing, no matter how heavily is the radio frequency interference and load. Poor radio signal influences the operation of the aircraft and will not break or disturb its flight plan;
- With no magnetometer sensors onboard, FIXAR 007 is fully independent of the magnetic environment and can be operated in the vicinity of reinforced concrete structures, shafts and mines.
In June 2020, a FIXAR team conducted aerial photography in a cottage settlement over a youth sports and health camp. Vertical take-off and landing were carried out from the stadium located in the camp territory. Safety was a major priority and concern and it was ensured during all performed flights over the settlement area.
Aerial photography of the terrain with a total area of 1200 hectares was made with the resolution of 4 cm/pixel for a total of 6 operational hours with the equipment load weighing about 1000 grams on board.
Thanks to the reliable, stable and safe work performed by the FIXAR 007, the customer received photographic materials of the required quality, which were subsequently used for cadastral work to map and define the boundaries of land plots in the cottage settlement.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MODEL:
|Maximum take-off weight||7000 g|
|Maximum payload weight||2000 g|
|Wing span||1625 mm|
|Maximum flight speed||27 m/s|
|Cruising flight speed||18 m/s|
|Maximum duration of flight||60 min|
|Maximum flight range||60 km|