FIXAR full-stack technologies for autonomous solutions
FIXAR is a developer of full-stack autonomous robots. The company creates and offers proprietary scalable technologies that can be adapted for a broad range of autonomous robotic solutions.
FIXAR took the first step in technology application by introducing unmanned aerial vehicles successfully entering the most advanced and regulated market as of today. It has resulted in the drone application that is showing the best-in-class economic efficiency. The technology leadership of FIXAR is to extend the boundaries of autonomous robots and contribute to sector development.
Among several Awards and Recognitions FIXAR team is proud to have received Bronze Edison Award in the category Aerospace and Robotics for its flagship eVTOL outdoor UAV – FIXAR 007 with proprietary Autopilot and xGroundControl Software.
FIXAR team consists of industry professionals with a unique blend of competencies in aerodynamics, materials, energy sources, electronics, software (AI and Computer Vision) and hardware development.
Why Today is a Good Time to Invest in Commercial Drones?
Stage of innovation trigger is completed
No more questions about technology.
The drones have passed the stage of early technology, super hype, overpriced valuations, weak demand from clients. Strong players remaining in the market are ready to build momentum.
Peak of inflated expectations is behind
There are no more overvalued projects in which even non-core investors were ready to invest.
Trough of disillusionment is completed
The market has weeded out teams that failed to make a product and/or sell a product.
Passed the plateau of investment activity in the sector.
Slope of enlightenment has started
Some early adopters overcome the initial hurdles, begin to experience benefits and recommit efforts to move forward.
The Commercial Drone Market is Growing Significantly
- More in-store purchase decisions could move online, pushing global ecommerce from 14% of retail sales in 2019 to 60% in 2030
- At $0.25 per delivery (vs $5 by courier), autonomous parcel and food drone operators could be targeting a $115B market opportunity by 2030
- Use of drones reduces mapping costs by 40%-75% and time by 35%-60% compared to terrestrial mapping methods
FIXAR Embraces the Current UAV Market Challenges
Industrial applications need a reliable, fast and easy-to-use integrated solution with economic efficiency. The current UAVs do not provide the optimal solutions for many industrial use-case scenarios due to severe limitations (speed, flight distance, additional equipment, etc.). And on top of that, they do not carry enough payload to collect precise data.
- Easy to use: patented aerodynamic design with vertical take-off and landing, no need for highly trained staff, no need of catapult or parachute
- Fully autonomous: does not require manual operation
- Operates even in the areas of geomagnetic anomalies
- Reliability and scalability due to the absence of complicated mechanisms
- Maximum payload: Best-in-class payload to takeoff weight ratio: 2kg/7kg=0.28x
- Protected data by closed source proprietary xGroundControl Software
The Technological Advantage
FIXAR provides full-stack proprietary scalable technology
The Economic Advantage
FIXAR UAVs show best-in-class economic efficiency
Proven and Innovative Solution
FIXAR proves tech capabilities with the third generation of drones and sales traction
The technology leadership of FIXAR is to extend the boundaries of autonomous UAVs