Fields of application:
* Software interface
- • DuoCamera: FIXAR Indoor professional drones have 2 cameras; main and rear (daylight and night camera). The seamless switching between these two cameras facilitates a detailed view during the inspection
- • Real-time video transmission provides reliable, quality signal even through complex reinforced concrete structures
- • Position holding optical sensor
- • Rugged body, collision and fall resistance
- • 4-way obstacle detection system (integrated lidars)
- • Additional sensors: IR, strobe lights, RGBW diodes, and others on request
FIXAR Indoor drone use closed source software and hardware. With our software, the safety of your information is guaranteed. These professional drones use their own communication protocol, which plays a key role in avoiding control interception.
FIXAR INDOOR SLAM
Navigation without GNSS
This technological software feature helps the Fixar Indoor drone to navigate without GNSS through the creation of 3D terrain and indoor maps to facilitate autonomous navigation without the need to use satellites.